Love State.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide jeans, Sass and Bide singlet, Sass and Bide belt, 
Sass and Bide cuff, Topshop loafers, MAC lipstick.

I'm not usually one to wear an entire outfit from one designer, but since I'm such a devout Sass and Bide addict, I have no problem wearing this one whatsoever. I was really happy when I found these jeans, as they're about the first pair that's fit me perfectly in length, I then read the tag and saw that they are super cropped. Every time I need new denim I go straight to Sass and Bide, because as many say, once you find a fit you like, stick with it. I'm going through a bit of an orange faze at the moment, as you can probably tell. It's been my favourite colour since I was three years old, so I'm stoked that there's so much of it available at the moment. This belt is another purchase that I'm very pleased with; I love the pony hair because it looks so much better than just plain leather and I think the vibrant orange and yellow gold go really well together. 

No comments