Peppermint.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide singlet, Zara jeans, YSL ring, Karen Walker silver rings, Alexander Wang bag,
 Diavolina by Robert Robert loafers, OPI nail polish. 

I (Olivia) am a total sucker for the colour mint, so when I see an item of clothing in this colour or anything that closely resembles it, I pretty much have to buy it. I died when I saw these cute, mint jeans on my favourite blog, Tuula and was extremely happy when I found them in Zara when I went to Sydney two weeks ago. Pastels are becoming a huge trend at the moment, as you probably know. I personally am a huge fan as I love how they add a fresh, subtle touch of colour to an outfit and I love that they aren't as intense as bright colours or the neon colours we've been seeing through out summer. Expect to see a lot more pastel hued pieces (particularly mint ones) creeping their way into my wardrobe over the coming months...

1 comment

  1. Love your minty jeans. Mint is definitely one of my favourite colours this season! And your Alexander Wang bag is to die for!
    I bought my Acne Pistols from Incu in Paddington for $570 but the Acne store in Paddington also usually has it (and if they don't you can order it from them). They're pretty comfortable, easy to walk in and keep your feet nice and warm when it's raining (or snowing). Worth forking out the extra money.

    Mel x
    www.flourishedandsunkissed.com

    ReplyDelete