Circular.

Olivia's wearing: Zimmermann leotard, American Apparel skirt, Karen Walker sunglasses, Sportsgirl necklace,
Country Road wedges, Nixon watch, Yves Saint Laurent ring, Kit nail polish.

Corduroy is a fabric that I usually don't like because it reminds me of fashion disasters from my childhood and bad, impulsive op shop buys; but I had to make an exception for this American Apparel circle skirt. I love the feminine structure of it and the vintage cream hue, I knew it would be a great addition to my growing range of basics, so I got a navy one as well and I haven't regretted the decision one bit.

This black Yves Saint Laurent ring is a fine example and constant reminder of our poor blogger status. I got this ring as a gift for Christmas and told myself that we would include it in a blog post soon after... it's now May and it's only just made its first appearance. It's our 20th birthday next weekend (which we aren't too happy about), but one bonus is that we will have new pieces to feature in upcoming posts - stay tuned.

No comments