Bird of Paradise.

Olivia's wearing: Mum's Sass and Bide Step by Step camisole, Sass and Bide It Keeps Going pants, Hermes bracelet,
Steve Madden sandals, Sass and Bide x Make a Wish Foundation necklace.

I'm notorious for buying pieces that are either really likeable by those with eccentric taste or just too over the top, these Sass and Bide orange pants are one of those things. Although they may not look that bright in these photos, they are actually neon orange, so they make me feel like I've just escaped from prison. But how could anything designed by Sass and Bide be bad?! Another thing I tend to do is wear an outfit that's all from the same designer, but I'm willing to make an exception for Sass and Bide because their designs are just too good and their pieces look amazing worn together. This vibrant, printed cami is a fine example of that, it's a shame it's not mine, luckily mum and I are the same size.

No comments