Broque.

Kate's wearing: Bardot top, J Brand Broque jeans, Mimco necklace, Celine sunglasses,
 Steve Madden heels, YSL ring, Hermes bracelet, Michael Kors watch. 

We had been on the look out for a peplum top for quite some time as we desperately need to expand our collection of tops, as it seems that we are always buying pants lately. Peplum tops are a nice way to add a bit of class to an outfit and they can be paired with just about anything. We really need to start getting paid for all the publicity we do for J Brand jeans, my (Kate's) addiction has spiralled out of control. But I promise I'm starting to slow down a bit (perhaps cause there's not many styles left that I don't already own). I couldn't resist these pastel broque ones though, I love the soft, feminine colour and the subtle pattern. 

2 comments

  1. The J Brand jeans are awesome! They go so well with the peplum! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more. I'm also running a contest at the moment for Shopbop :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring and that pretty white bangle. Peplums are so win. I need one


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete