Coated.

Kate's wearing: Equipment blouse, J Brand jeans, Michael Kors watch, Hermes bracelet, YSL ring, 2 Baia Vista wedges.

I never thought I'd follow the pajama trend because quite frankly I think it's weird and only some people (aka Rumi Neely) can pull it off. I didn't actually get this Equipment blouse with the trend in mind, I just loved the style of it and I had been wanting one for quite some time, but I couldn't find one with the right fit or in a colour that I loved. Equipment blouses certainly are pricey and I had been wondering what all the fuss was about, now I understand the appeal. They're so understated and classic and the fabric is divine.

I promise I will (try to) stop posting about J Brand jeans, but it's a little bit hard considering I wear a pair almost everyday. These coated red ones are one of my latest purchases, I love the black so much that I couldn't resist buying the red; they have such an edgy vibe and they make any ordinary outfit look cooler than it is.

No comments