Dicker.



Kate's wearing: Zimmermann singlet, J Brand coral jeans, Isabel Marant Dicker boots, Louis Vuitton belt, 
YSL ring, Michael Kors watch. 

I never thought I'd actually have these in my possession, I have seriously stalked these boots online for a what feels like a trillion years. I first wanted them when I saw a photo of Kate Bosworth wearing them at Coachella a couple of years ago, although I've told myself I'll never look half as cool as her wearing them (a girl can dream). They are without a doubt the perfect riding boot. I'd fantasised about them so much and had such high expectations, that I thought that for some reason they wouldn't live up to the hype, but they definitely do. They are insanely comfortable and the height and shape of them is perfect. I always fancied this camel colour rather than the signature taupe, I feel like it suits my wardrobe better and they make more of a statement. Of course I had to break them in whilst wearing a pair of J Brands, they've become a second skin (not like I needed to point that out). 

No comments