Orchid.

Olivia's wearing: T by Alexander Wang tank, Topshop pants, Sportsgirl necklace,
Hermes bracelet, YSL ring, Steve Madden sandals.

I had been wanting to jump on the floral pants bandwagon for a while but I don't like a lot of the floral patterns that I see, they either look too vintage or too bright and tacky. I saw these vibrant, floral pants on Olivia Palermo months ago and loved them instantly, but never in a million years did I think they'd be Topshop. I happened to be scrolling through their website one night and found these babies in stock, in my size - so of course I couldn't say no. I love the fact that they're more of a botanical floral print, similar to the amazing Camilla and Marc Rhapsody pattern (as I previously lusted over here).

I finally got my first basic from the T by Alexander Wang range (and it certainly won't be my last). I had been stalking this lemongrass tank online for what seemed like a century, but for some odd reason I never took the plunge, until now. I love the subtle green/yellow colour and the soft, light fabric, I knew I'd love the Wang basics, seeing I'm so in love with his bags and shoes. I think I'll have to get one of his amazing knits next...

2 comments

  1. you look so stunning - those pants have the perfect print - I've become a little obsessed with floral prints recently. I am loving the colourful little accents from your shoes, necklace and other accessories which really complete this look :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! We love floral prints at the moment as well :) Your blog and your style is amazing, it's so unique and inspiring xx

      Delete