Pistol.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide singlet, Shakuhachi jacket, Sass and Bide jeans, Acne Pistol boots, 
Tiffany & Co. necklace, Louis Vuitton bracelet. 

The perfect pair of boots is hard to find - you have to consider the heel height, the fabric, the colour, the zipper detail (if you're as fussy as me) and so on. It's almost impossible to find a pair of boots in which every element, right down to the colour of the stitching, is perfect. I had been wanting a pair of simple ankle boots for months and I always had the Acne Pistol's in the back of mind (more so the front, as I stalked them online almost everyday). I finally took the plunge and I honestly don't know why I didn't get a pair sooner, they are just what my wardrobe was missing. I love the simplicity of them and the fact that they can be worn with just about every piece of clothing ever created. All hail Acne. 

1 comment