Raising The Bar.

Olivia's wearing: Sportsgirl knit, Sass and Bide Raising the Bar jeans, Country Road boots,
 Lovisa necklace, Karen Walker rings. 

Isn't it odd how women only want things when they can't have them, like these jeans for instance. When they first came out I wasn't fussed at all, perhaps because I typically like darker leopard prints and I already have two pairs of Sass and Bide animal print jeans. True to form, I started to take notice of them once they were completely sold out. I always fall in love with pieces that are almost unattainable and then I stalk a billion websites hoping to find any trace of whatever item it is that my mind won't let me forget. I didn't hesitate when I found out that they were bringing these babies back by popular demand and I've hardly taken them off since. They are probably the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever bought, the denim is super soft and they have the perfect amount of stretch. 

No comments