Bobby.

Isabel Marant Bobby sneakers.

We were both never too fussed on the larger, original Isabel Marant sneakers, but we've fallen madly in love with the smaller, lace-up styles. We have been stalking them online for weeks now and dreaming about when we'd finally get our hands on them. I happened to find the last two size 36's at Barney's on Madison yesterday, so of course I didn't think twice. I decided to get the taupe colour because I wanted a neutral colour that had more of a casual feel and I also wanted a pair that would match just about everything in my wardrobe. I'm still pinching myself because I can't believe I finally have a pair of them in my possession, they truly are the perfect sneaker; the built in wedge is genius and they are insanely soft and comfortable. 

No comments