Everly.

Olivia's wearing: Topshop t-shirt and tweed skirt, H&M necklace, Karen Walker rings,
 Nixon watch, Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly' boots.

What do you do when a hurricane is approaching? You take blog photos of course. I got sent home from work early to 'prepare' for Hurricane Sandy, but I decided to take a few snaps of my outfit instead. I've been living in my Jeffrey Campbell Everly's since I got them last week, they're one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned, the leather feels like silk on my feet. I love pairing grungy and feminine pieces together, like these boots and this metallic, tweed skirt. This is a prime example of the type of outfits I like to wear to work. 

5 comments

  1. I want to get some Everly JC boots so bad! I have the senso Bertina's and saw you do too. Just wondering what sizes you have in the Bertina's and Everly's, because I'm not sure what size to get in the Everly's. Does that make sense haha... Thanks babe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) I got the Bertina's and the Everly's both in a size 6, but the Everly's are slightly bit, I would go down half a size probably, because Jeffrey Campbell do half sizes. I hope this helps :) x

      Delete
  2. Cool thanks for replying. But my Bertina's were in different sizing... So is a 6 equal to a 37 I think? I have 38s in Bertina's. So thinking I should get 7 in JC boots?.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay, I'm not too sure actually, I'm a size 6 and I always get a 36 or a 35.5, so just go down half a size from what you normally are x

      Delete
  3. Okay, thanks for your help lovely x

    ReplyDelete