Lust.

Isabel Marant silk shirt
Helmut Lang stretch leather pants
Rag & Bone sweater
Alexander Wang croc embossed Rafael
Alexander Wang Kori oxfords

Just a few items that I'd love to get my hands on. I wouldn't wear them all at the same time, but I could definitely see myself rotating these pieces all throughout winter in New York. I would do anything to have a pair of the Helmut Lang leather pants in my possession, they are simply perfect, I don't think I'd ever take them off. I'm also loving less feminine style shoes at the moment like oxfords; these Alexander Wang Kori's are amazing, I'm not entirely sure if I could pull them off though.

I've finally noticed that my beloved Diego is showing signs of wear, it still looks good because pebbled leather ages well, but I'd love to get another everyday bag. I saw this embossed, crocodile leather Rafael at the Alexander Wang boutique a couple of weeks ago and had to summon all my strength to stop myself from taking it home with me. Hopefully someone will be nice to me this Christmas...

No comments