New York Update.

IMG_3929 by Livie.
1/ Amazing views from the rooftop bar at 230 Fifth where we had dinner for Thanksgiving 2/ The Statue of Liberty on a perfect day 
3/ Central Park looking even more amazing as fall progresses 4/ His and hers Rose Gold Michael Kors watches 5/ Sunset views from the top of the Empire State Building 6/ Burgers, fries and shakes at Bills Bar & Burger 7/ Me and my love at the love sculpture 
8/ Amazing Christmas display at Cartier on Fifth Avenue 9/ Another breathtaking fall landscape in Central Park

Sorry for the lack of posts, my boyfriend arrived in New York last week so I've been spending every moment exploring the city with him. As much as I've enjoyed experiencing New York by myself for the past couple of months, this city is even more amazing when you have company. My favourite thing about New York is the fact that no day is like the last, there is an abundance of things to see and do, I don't think I could ever get bored. Kate arrives next week, so prepare to see some outfit posts on the blog soon! x 

No comments