Balance.

Olivia's wearing: Zimmermann 'Balance Bouquet' dress, Michael Kors watch, Senso 'Xenia' heels, American Apparel nail polish.

This is the outfit that I put together to wear to my graduation ceremony a few weeks ago, where I received a Bachelor of Journalism, in case anyone was curious. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to wear for the event, as I'm someone who usually always buys more casual clothes as I'm not really into dressing up and partying. I liked this Zimmermann dress as soon as I saw it, as not only am I a huge fan of the brand, but I loved it's youthful feel and the fact that it's not too dressy. We both love the floral prints that Zimmermann incorporates into their collections, they're always different to others that you see and they're never tacky, which can often be a problem with florals. 

Heels are something that you won't see on this blog very often, we're definitely more fond of boots and flats, rather than any shoes with height. These Senso 'Xenia' heels are the first pair of higher shoes that I've liked in a long time - I love the simple, timeless style of them and the nougat colour, as it compliments any skin tone. 

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your graduation lovely :)
    Definitely the perfect dress for the occasion too. I'll be finishing at the end of this year and I'm thinking something along the lines of Zimm/ Manning Cartell or Camilla & Marc for my grad.

    ReplyDelete