Minimal.

Olivia's wearing: Zimmermann striped t-shirt, White Suede leather running shorts, Proenza Schouler PS11 mini, Tiffany and Co necklace, Karen Walker rings, Michael Kors watch, Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly' boots.

This outfit is the perfect combination of basic investment pieces that I've accumulated recently, as there were so many must-haves that my wardrobe was missing. I had been searching high and low for the perfect striped t-shirt and ended the search when I found this one from Zimmermann. I love it's boxy, boyfriend fit and the fabric is super soft and lightweight. Authentic leather shorts have been on my wish list for what feels like a century, they're perfect for the Gold Coast climate and they can be worn with anything. These White Suede leather running shorts are made from the most amazing leather that feels like butter and they're a great fit as they're not too tailored. When you pair these two with my favourite boots and the best bag ever invented, you have my ideal outfit. 

No comments