Acid Bloom.

Liv's wearing: Sass and Bide tank, Shakuhachi 'Acid Bloom' running shorts, Rag & Bone fedora, PS11 mini, Jeffrey Campbell 'Everly' boots. 

These Shakuhachi shorts were an item that I obsessively stalked online after I missed out on them when they were originally released last summer. I liked them as soon as I laid eyes on them, but I was overseas at the time in freezing cold weather, so it wasn't exactly practical for me to get a pair. However, my months of ruthless persistence paid off when I found them on Shakuhachi's website again recently. I love the simple cut of them, teamed with the light, silky fabric and the vibrant, floral pattern, they're perfect for the upcoming spring and summer weather. I may or may not have just purchased another pair of shorts which have also been on my wish list for what feels like a century...

1 comment