Cali.

Kate's wearing: Urban Outfitters top, Isabel Marant shorts and "Carol" sandals, Celine sunglasses, PS11 mini, Hermes bracelet, Michael Kors watch. 

If there ever were an 'it' pair of sandals, these Isabel Marant Carol sandals would have to be them. Every time I go on an overseas trip I always have one main item in mind that I would like to buy and on this trip it was these sandals, so I was lucky Barney's delivered the goods yet again. Considering they are almost completely sold out worldwide and Barney's had one pair left in my size and preferred colour, its safe to say it was meant to be. No other accessories are required when you wear these shoes, because the second you slip them on your outfit is instantly cool (at least I hope so). 

We shot this look on Melrose Place, which has become our favourite street in LA, not only due to the amazing selection of designer boutiques. The whole street is so picturesque, each store looks different to the last, they're all covered in different flowers or vines and the atmosphere is so tranquil, you feel like you're in your own little world - it really is a blogger's dream. 

No comments