Venice.

Olivia's wearing: Sass and Bide singlet, Urban Outfitters bra, Isabel Marant shorts, PS11 mini, Karen Walker sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Jeffrey Campbell boots.

Just when I thought I would never find another pair of shorts that I love as much as my 
orange Lover ones, these Isabel Marant beauties came into my life. Of course I was initially attracted to the colour of them, as my obsession with maroon continues with no end in sight, yet I also love the loose fit of the them with the drawstring waist, as there is nothing worse than wearing a pair of uncomfortably tight shorts, especially when you're playing tourist overseas. However, I think it's the gold, bohemian-like detailing that I like most, as it differentiates them from any other pair of shorts that I own. 

We took these photos whilst we were exploring the beautiful canals of Venice Beach. If you ever visit this part of LA you must have a look around, we spent a good hour strolling around checking out all the adorable houses, each one completely different to the last. I think we now know what we'd do with our profits if we were ever lucky enough to win the lotto. 

No comments