The Windy City.



Ever since I (Kate) moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin just over a month ago I have been plotting ways to get to Chicago for a shopping trip, as it is only just over an hour away by train and not to mention the shopping in Milwaukee isn't the greatest (they don't have Zara...crazy, I know!). So when my boyfriend announced that he was going away for Spring Break for a few days I figured this was the perfect opportunity. The last thing I wanted to do was drag him around Magnificent Mile (the main shopping strip in Chicago city) with me, considering on my last trip there I spent two hours in their Zara store, I don't think he would be too impressed. 

Unfortunately I made the stupid decision to not take our DSLR with me to America and decided to wait for Olivia to bring it when she visits. So in the meantime all I have to work with is my iPhone....I have put together some photos from my very short but wonderful trip to Chicago including some Zara purchases (of course) and treats from the first Nutella Cafe! Nutella is my ultimate weakness so you can only imagine my excitement when I visited the cafe. If anyone reading this post shares this weakness with me then I would highly recommend visiting if you are ever near Chicago (lets be honest, you'd be crazy if you didn't!) x

No comments