Paree: Part Deux.


Here's the last of my photos from Paris, but believe me, I could have uploaded hundreds more because Paris is probably the most photogenic city in the world. I'm missing the beautiful architecture, the sightseeing and the shopping already, but what I miss most is waking up each day and eating a chocolate croissant for breakfast, the French really know how to do sweets. One of the best things about Paris is how simple it is to explore the city, majority of the tourist sites are within walking distance of each other and they're all only a short walk from a metro station. Fortunately lots of people speak English in Paris, so I managed to survive my five day holiday only knowing how to say hello, good evening, goodbye, excuse me and thank you. I would love to visit more European cities while I'm staying in England, but I think my shopping habits are going to put a stop to that. Maybe I'll just purchase something from a European designer instead, that makes up for it right? 

No comments