Simplicity.

Liv's wearing: Zara blouse and white jeans, Karen Walker 'Helter Skelter' sunglasses, Topshop sandals, Embellished clutch from Verge Girl

Here is my version of a casual, no-fuss outfit, comprised of a few current favourites that I could wear over and over again. I drew inspiration for this look from my new style crush, Mija, the blogger behind Creators of Desire. I am in awe of her simple, laid back approach to fashion, I would describe her style as 'polished bohemian' and I would happily trade wardrobes with her any day of the week - it's no wonder she's nominated for Bloglovin's Newcomer award. 

I am loving the cooler weather on the Gold Coast at the moment, after experiencing months of Summer throughout my travels. We're so lucky that we don't have to endure a proper winter in Queensland, but I still enjoy wearing my fur and knits. Our beautiful mum, who is basically our triplet, took these photos for me and I think she did such a good job. So expect some more outfit posts in the coming weeks x

No comments