Lace & Loose Cardigans.

Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar here) / Top: Urban Outfitters (alternative here) / Jeans: H&M (D.I.Y. rips) / Clutch: Etsy / Sandals: Topshop (Also available in black, as seen in our 'Comfort Reigns Supreme' post) 

All of the pieces that comprise this look have been on my 'should buy' list for quite some time now, so I am quite pleased to have them in my wardrobe. You have probably noticed bohemian embellished clutches have appeared on our Instagram (@twomorrowblog) more often than not recently, but we really can't help it - we love what they have to offer to a simple outfit like this. This latest clutch is my favourite Etsy find to date. On a side note, I grew tired of never being able to find skinny jeans that were ripped at both knees and in the right shade of denim, so I decided to rip my own and I am quite happy with the result. All you need is a small blade (a stanley knife, for example) and you're ready to go (saying it out loud and typing it made it seem quite dangerous, but I promise it's not). 

Kate x

No comments