Stripes, Denim and Plaid.

Liv's wearing: Sass and Bide singlet, Urban Outfitters bra (similar here), Zara skirt, H&M plaid shirt,
 Karen Walker sunglasses, Chanel denim espadrilles. 

Anyone who knows me or has followed Twomorrow for a while would be well aware that I don't like to put too much effort in when it comes to my appearance. I obviously love fashion and putting outfits together, but that's about as far as it goes for me. I'm loving this all natural, no fuss trend for hair and make-up at the moment because that's how I've always been.  I haven't had my hair dyed since March and I buy new make-up once every 12-18 months, but don't worry, I spend that leftover money wisely (as you can see). 

At the moment stripes, denim and plaid are both mine and Kate's best fashion friends. Now when we have one of those days where we can't decide which one to wear, we choose to wear all three together (I mean, why put yourself through the trouble of choosing just one?) 

No comments