Floral Bomber.


Floral Bomber Jacket: Zara (other options here and here) / T-shirt: COS / Denim shorts: Brandy Melville / Belt: H&M / Fedora: Urban Outfitters (similar here) / Lattice Booties: Zimmermann / Midi Rings: Forever 21 (similar here)

Considering this is my first fall season in America, I have been experimenting with fall wardrobe staples. I have owned this floral bomber jacket for quite some time, but for some reason beyond my knowledge it has never appeared on the blog until now. Bomber jackets are such a great transeasonal piece that you can wear during fall (or Spring in Australia) tied around your waist as a safety net or they can also be worn in winter for an extra layer. At the moment I am making the most of wearing some of my favourite summer pieces like these Zimmermann lattice booties and COS tee, as I know it is only a short matter of time before they will be packed away until next summer when the snow hits...

Kate x 

No comments