Sweater Weather.

Knit: Brandy Melville / Shorts: Brandy Melville / Slides: Seed Heritage / Love Necklace: Nicole Fendel / Fine rings: London Manori

This is the ideal Spring outfit for me at the moment. I am in love with this speckled knit from Brandy Melville, it has the perfect, relaxed fit and I actually really like the subtle v-neck (which I thought I'd never say). I usually wear it with a light, silky singlet underneath and it looks great paired with boyfriend jeans or shorts, especially these little printed ones, which are ridiculously comfortable and easy to wear. 

Our obsession with slides isn't going away anytime soon. These rose gold beauties from Seed are my latest find and they have hardly left my feet since I bought them. Slides are definitely my go-to shoe for Spring as they can be paired with anything from a dress, to shorts. I'm looking forward to incorporating them into my summer wardrobe as well because until now basic sandals were pretty much the only option for the hot climate in Australia and I have pretty much worn all of my ones from last season to death! Stay tuned for our 'Slide Guide' coming soon!

Get the look- The perfect Spring & Fall knit

1. H&M
2. Topshop
3. Rag & Bone
4. Proenza Schouler 
5. Acne

Liv x

No comments