Hello Summer.

Top: Topshop / Shorts: H&M / Sandals: ASOS / Fedora: Rag & Bone / Bag: Proenza Schouler / Sunglasses: Karen Walker.

It's officially the first day of summer in Australia and we couldn't be happier! We're sure all Aussie girls can relate when we say that we always welcome the season with a new bikini (or two), my amazing crochet set from She Made Me is currently on it's way and I can't wait to feature it in one of our upcoming posts.

This was a simple outfit that I quickly threw together for a trip to Byron Bay over the weekend. As we've said before, we love anything off the shoulder at the moment because tops like this can easily be dressed up or down and they're perfect to wear on hot days. 

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I got a very similar top but in white in the Topshop back home in England. I'm in Aus now and definitely plan on heading up to Byron Bay at soe point - everyone I've spoken to has loved it!

    Shona x
    shonarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) We can definitely see ourselves wearing this top alot this season! We wish we had have got it in white too now! We would definitely recommend making a trip to Byron, it is such a cute little town. Enjoy your time in Aus! x

    ReplyDelete